Followers

Saturday 10 March 2012

Layers and lace

 
Posted by PicasaGood morning! It is still morning... just!  I am enjoying a lazy morning, I've  been reading, taken Maisie, my lovely Great Dane for a very short amble around the woods (she forgot how elderly she is a couple of days ago, chased a cat - it was teasing her! - and hurt her front leg -trip to vet- and now she's supposed to be resting )  and that's about it! I just love Saturdays when I'm not at work!
This card was made using a Lily of the Valley fairy stamp, Boho Chic papers,  doily and some beautiful lace.
Iwould like to enter these challenges
liliofthevalleychallenge : ribbon and lace
paper-craftingjourney :anything goes
Thepinkelephant : layers (6 layers- 7 if you include the 2 doilies stuck together by mistake!)crazy4challenges :spring
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/: spring

I'm off now to finish my book! Happy Saturday, everyone!

7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! What a cutie this image is...
LOve your colours and that pretty doily.
Chrissyxx
WoW! One big Dog! I've a little nearly 11 Bedlington Terrier who is having a tooth pulled on Tuesday (Haven't told her yet)

Hazel said...

Hi Chris

What a really stunningly beautiful card - I just love everything about it.

I am now following you and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.

take care

hazel x

Franz♥ said...

Lovely work Chris, so cute!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean this fortnight.

Hugs, Franz.

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Gorgeous card. Thank's for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.
Hugs
Chris x

Julie said...

Such a beautiful card Chris,loving the design and your beautiful colour scheme! I know just how Maisie feels, I spend half my days jumping about with the little ones and the other half wishing I hadn't! Have a great week, Julie.x (Have you commented on the Ladybug's challenge blog? it'd worth a go!)

Crafting Belle said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes. Hugs Lisa xxx

Annie said...

an adorable card and such pretty colours and embellishments. thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies and hope you will play along again next time. hugs, annie x