Followers

Monday 23 April 2012

Ruby's lollipop!

It's been a pretty wet, miserable day here. I've spent most of it indoors with my 2 year old grandaughter, who has actually been very good all day despite not being able to go outside to play! She found this card on my desk and is thoroughly convinced that the smaller girl is her- on the receiving end of the lollipop. The stamp is by Sarah Kay. I have paper pieced the dresses and hats. I am using the card for these challenges
willowsketchiechallenge : followed sketch (+7 brads)
paperpretties Wednesday challenge card for girls
cceestampers1216 pink white and black
crazy4challenges C4C133 add black cardstock

That's it for now. Have a nice evening!
Chris

5 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! LOve your colours and your paper piecing Chris. A cute image too. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty, I love the fab image and your lovely papers.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie and following the sketch and the theme.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

So pretty and what a sweet image.They look lovely in their paper pieced dresses.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

kelly ledder said...

Oh how beautiful this card is, thanks for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie.

Kelly

Sabrina said...

This is gorgeous - I can understand your granddaughter being attracted to it. It reminds me of Holly Hobbie dolls I used to make. Thanks for joining in with the CCEE Stampers this week.