Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Bright and cheerful!

Good afternoon! It's dull, dark and raining (again!). I'm stuck indoors, at least it's warm and dry in here so I shouldn't complain! I thought I'd make a bright and cheerful card to remind myself  of spring, summer and sunshine! Tempted by the generous BOGOF at Dilly Beans (until 31 January) I bought some digis last week, they are amazing fun to colour. The current challenge is to use green, purple and gold. I followed this sketch:-
and you can see the result above!

Thanks for looking! I hope it's made you think of warmer, brighter days too!
Chris
x
Challenges:
dillybeanschallenge, green purple, gold
thepaperplayers sketch
dragonfly-dreams thoughts of summer

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image on this gorgeous make.xxx

Laurian said...

Such a lovely sunny card, love your colouring and great design!
Thanks so much for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we will see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! I love the little daisies. Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Wishcraft said...

She's gorgeous! Love the sentiment you've used too, lovely card Chris :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi Chris, wow stunning image - beautifully coloured - and a fabulous card. Now if only I hadn't blown the craft budget on the Copics I would go over and get some digis!!!

Sarah

PS - Sorry to hear that Mathilda has hurt her paws, sounds like she is recovering well though. I'm sure one of our moggies would love to come say hello (probably not our Worried though!!!). I could send my daughter over with them - from the sounds of it I'm not sure who would get into more trouble, the cat, dog or kid!!!! ;-)

vic said...

Hi Chris oh this is lovely the image is so sweet and I love the hidden tag, you have used some gorgeous bright papers too!
Have a lovely day
Vic x

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! I'm LOving your colours and this sweet image Chris..
LOve your design and these pretty flowers.
Chrissyxx
Hope your 'little' girls feet are getting better. x

Viv said...

So pretty Chris, sweet image too :) Viv xx

Anne Marie Hile said...

What an absolutely stunning card, Chris! Your coloring is beautiful and the shades you chose are so rich and gorgeous together. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Chris, I love this! Love the shape, nice digi too, and your choice of colours are great also. Great crafting weather for us! Happy Saturday. Judy x