Followers

Tuesday 10 June 2014

I'm only here for the beer...

 
Bottoms up!! It's time for the new challenge at Ladybugs Crafts Ink. This fortnight the theme has been chosen by Tams, and her choice is 'Fathers Day' (or for a male). The Ladybugs are all showcasing this handsome hunk - aptly named Beer Belly Man!
I chose to make a birthday card for my brother, somehow he immediately sprang to mind when I saw this image, can't think why!!!
Thanks for visiting, please click here to view the beautiful creations the Ladybugs have made to inspire you, and to add your entries... you can use any image to join  in but  remember there is an extra prize on offer for a lucky someone using a LCI image!
Chris
x

3 comments:

Susan said...

Fantabulous card Chris - love your layout xx

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous Fun image! LOving your colours and design Chris.
Your paper piecing and sentiment are Brilliant! LOve it.
Chrissyxx
I think we all know someone this image would suit lol.

Chrissy said...

Just like my Son Chris..lol..fabulous image and love your card design..the scrabble letters are just perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx