Followers

Friday 12 December 2014

Cold cold winter

 
Good morning, hope you're all well and happy and totally organised for Christmas, all your cards made, written and posted. All gifts bought, wrapped and arranged under beautifully decorated tree...just like me NOT! Well, I can dream...
Here's a card I have made, written on and posted... it was made for this week's challenge at Delicious Doodles, the theme is 'Winter Whites' and I have used the amazingly beautiful Bark at the Moon image. I simply added some embossed panels, die cuts and a little bling and glitter.
As you are all probably aware by now Delicious Doodles will soon be closing it's doors, Teri is holding a closing down sale so grab your favourite images now, at an amazing price, while you still have the chance!!!
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Chris
x
 
Challenges
craftycreations die cuts
cardz4guyz winter critturs
themaleroom Christmas
diecuttindivas non_traditional Christmas
 
 

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab colours.xxx

Cazro said...

A nice change from being a cute card. I'm loving the white on white and the adult look of the card. Amazing wolf, perfect for the guyz. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

chrissy xx said...

I LOve your white on white Chris...A FABulous design and I LOve this image.
Chrissyxx
I tick a couple of the boxes lol..Last of my cards going tomorrow! prezzies bought! Tree up! xx
Wrapping done? Nope not yet!!

Kathleen said...

Fabulous WOW card and I just love that tree and the sentiment.

Kath x

Penny said...

Oooh, so gorgeous, Chris! Fab design, love the b/w palette, cool image, wonderful die cuts & bling & embossing! Lovely, lovely card! And so glad to hear you are all done, just like me, lol! ;^)
Really sad about Delicious Doodles. There are so many wonderful images that will disappear. I just may have to do a bit of shopping.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this card the white on white is so stylish and classy.xxx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love how the image pops against the all white.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Julie B said...

What a fabulous take on this weeks challenge. So pleased you shared it with us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Deborah Frings said...

Love the white on white and all that texture. The howling wolf image is just fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

Anonymous said...

I love all the layers of white dies, the embossing, the sparkle . . .Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

Kimbo said...

Just gorgeous

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Jeannie said...

So beautiful! Love the added bling too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown for our Winter challenge.

Jeannie T.