Followers

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Treasure


Good afternoon, hope this finds everyone well and enjoying life! We've had some glorious summer sunshine here in the SE...perfect Wimbledon weather....but today started dull and damp! I'm not complaining, I needed to do some housework (don't worry I didn't overdo it :) and it's much easier to feel motivated (as motivated as I get over housework!) when the sun isn't shining. So now I'm feeling virtuous and taking time to play!
I made this card using this month's amazing freebie from The East Wind. Their current challenge is 'Patriotic' -use the colours of your flag. I coloured e image with copics and polychromos, cut it out and mounted it on top of some stamped images of iconic London landmarks and added some bunting and buttons.
Thanks for visiting.
Enjoy the rest of the day
Chris
x

Challenges
The East Wind
onestitchatatime red white and blue
a gem of a challenge red white and blue
brownsugar red white and blue
crafts4eternity red white and blue
sassystudio red white and blue
craftycreations red white and blue

13 comments:

Debbie Adams said...

Great Card. I love the backgrounds showing the London landmarks. Super! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT Red, White and Blue Challenge.
Deborah DT

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Chris..outstanding colouring and love the background and buntings..I think housework is over rated and only the necessary is in order..much better to be in the craft room..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Chris love that image and I like how you have placed her on top of those fab stamped scenes, great design, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Great layout and use of the image, fantastic colouring, great card.
Well yesterday I tidied and clean my craft room boy it was a mess, feel really elated now I can find things again.

Kath x

Irish Cherokee said...

Fabulous card Chris. Love the composition.

Love, Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Chris love the image and design.
Rose x

Nannieflash said...

Unusual image but I love your design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

chrissy xx said...

Another FABulous design Chris.
I LOve how her hair spills over..and all the detail that's gone into it..
A great stamps you have too and the bunting and buttons are so pretty.
Chrissyxx
We got rained off last night lol. just came home and chilled out!
Dull today so just might do some cleaning myself! x

michele said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous coloring! Her hair is amazing and the patriotic design ROCKS! Love this! Thanks so much for joining our "Patriotic" challenge at TEW. xxD

Penny said...

Oooh, fabulous card, Chris! Love the bg you created for her! Your coloring is wonderful, and I also love the embossing! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Vannessa said...

Love how you used this image for a British themed card. Love those background papers! Thanks for joining in the Dare To Be Sassy Challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sassy Studio Designs DT

Crafting Vicky said...

gorgeous make!!!! Totally love the stamping you have done on this! Just gorgeous

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.