Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Busy day....


Good morning...it's a busy day today with 3 Design Team posts due! Here's the first, my card for  the first challenge this year at Sweet Stampin' Christmas and it's 'Anything goes- Christmas'. For my card I used a great set of stamps that appealed to my (slightly sick!) sense of humour.... apologies to any vegetarians who may be offended!  The set is Daryl the Turkey by Hobby Art. Papers from stash and a die cut 'christmas' added beneath the stamped sentiment.
There's some fabulous (and tasteful!) inspiration from my lovely teamies over on the Challenge Blog, so why not hop over and take a look, then you have a whole month to add your own creations.
I'll  be back soon!
Chris
x
Challenges:
The male room #51 atg
abcchristmas atg or B (Bag on his head!)
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2 JNanuary Challenge
letscreate Things with wings

13 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, oh dear that is one FUN image I love it, superb colouring and card design Chris, thank you for making me smile a great start to the day, lol.
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

A really fun Christmas card Chris.xx{aNNie}

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, what a super fun card Chris! Can't help but smile when you look at that image! Fabulous holiday creation, totally put me in good spirits this morning! hugs :)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant fun card Chris... made me laugh.....what a great image....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant fun card Chris... made me laugh.....what a great image....Joolsx

chrissy xx said...

He! he! If it's not a turkey? What is it lol..
You know how I love Christmas Cards..This is right up my street lol.
Chrissyxx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous fun image and wonderful colouring and great papers.

Kath x

Jane said...

Brought a smile to my face, great humorous card. Thanks for playing at TMR.

chrissy xx said...

I'm here again Chris..This time with my official hat on.
Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
Chrissyxx

Wendy said...

You have been busy Chris, this one made me smile, fab card.
Hugs Wendy x

Marie Bingaman said...

Bwahahahahaaa! I think this is hilarious!! I love the red papers you used...it's the perfect match! Thanks for sharing this with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Adventures in Paperland said...

Funny card, I love it! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Hugs, Lisa

Cheryl W. said...

Your card is hilarious! You've colored that turkey (or is it?) wonderfully and put him on a fun layout. Thank you so much for joining us for our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT