Followers

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Christmas at sweet Stampin'...March Challenge


Good morning! The March Challenge is up and running over at Sweet Stampin' Christmas, it's anything goes as long as it has a Christmas theme. I went a little crazy with my Crazy Bird stamps (why are these so addictive to use??). I made card with a money holder envelope on the front ( lots of teens and young adults - mostly male- in the family, they always appreciate money gifts!) Once I'd made a template for the little envelope this was so quick to make- I made 2 more! I'll be so pleased I did later in the year!!



We'd be delighted to have you play along with us this month...so please just click here to hop over and join the fun!

Chris
x

Challenges entered
craftygalscorner #113 (stripes)
thepapershelter ~284 (stipes)
crazychallenge animals




8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Great cards Chris and love those crazy birds and such cool envelopes with the ties..love them.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

You should put please scroll down for my Christmas at sweet stamping card.
I don't know how you had the time to make all these as well as the other post but another selection of gorgeous cards and images. You see there is nothing wrong with making Christmas cards in March.

Kath x

Gail said...

What a great idea! I love these money/gift card holders on the front of the card! These birds are really adorable...I can see getting carried away with them! hahahahha! Hugs, Gail

chrissy xx said...

Super cute and a Brilliant idea Chris..I'm way behind with my Christmas cards this year!
Chrissyxx

Jackie C said...

Super fun! Thank you so much for entering our very 1st Challenge a Holly & Ivy, this is beautiful! Hugs Jackie DT member.

ScrappyAndrea said...

Beautiful card ♥♥♥.
Thanks for playing with us at SFC.
Hugs, Andrea

Judy V said...

Such cute and fun cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Lena said...

Sweet cards!! Beautiful details! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena