Followers

Saturday 4 March 2017

Special Sister!

Here I am again...as promised (or do I mean threatened?!!:)) with my DT make for March's Challenge at Crafty Calendar, the theme is 'Mother's Day or Special Lady', so I thought I'd share the card I made for my lovely and very special sister's birthday last month. I made her a pop up box card, not made one of these for a while! The cute fairy is from That Craft Place and I chose to use her because her cheeky smile reminds me of my sister as a child! I've surrounded her with die cut balloons, bunting and lots of presents... my sister LOVES presents!! :))
There's some beautiful inspiration from my lovely teamies to be seen by hopping over here, we have a fantastic sponsor this month, Wild Orchid Crafts, so why not make something for your Mum or another special lady in your life,link it up with us and you could be the lucky winner of something gorgeous!
Thanks for visiting my blog today...hope you have a very wonderful weekend!
Chris
x

Challenges
crafting-with-dragonflies #75 purple
disdigidesigns die cuts or punches
creativecorner girly fun
cutitup birthday
pattiescreations#132 wings
 creativeknockouts #183 die/punch frenzy


16 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

She's going to love it! It's darling!

Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

cheryl said...

This is gorgoues hun love the image hugs cheryl xxx

Wynn said...

Great pop up box. I'm sure your sister will treasure it. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Kathleen said...

Super pop-up box and love the change from flowers that you have chosen for the pop-ups. Gorgeous colours too.
Kath x

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything with Wings” at Pattie’s Creations. Your image is sooo cute!!! Thanks for joining us!
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

Pat said...

What a gorgeous pop up box card Chris, I love all the beautiful elements and I am sure your sister was thrilled with this card.

Pat xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love these box cards Chris and this is gorgeous.xx[aNNie]

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant box card Chris....love all the die cuts.....your sister will love it....Joolsx

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
what a very beautiful make.
Love your wonderful design of this, and it's prefectly created too.
Lots of crafty love. jenny L.

Elizabeth Hart said...

This pop up box card is so adorable!!! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pattie's Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

chrissy xx said...

What a Wonderful scene you have in your pop up box!
I LOve your colours and design Chris.
I made one once {groan} perhaps a long time before I make another, but, I do love to see them.
Chrissyxx

Pamellia said...

I'm always so fascinated by these exploding boxes and yours is just wonderful Chris! The purple and blue make a lovely palette, especially the bright blue glittery balloons! Your image is fabulous, amazing colouring! So many details, this is such a special gift, your sister must have been over the moon when she opened it!! hugs :)

Chrissy said...

FABulous pop up card Chris..love the cheeky image with all the gifts and balloons..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jarka Ef said...

this is so nice. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka DT

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, so many super details.
Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra DeFalco said...

Thanks for playing in our 'Image with Wings' Challenge #132!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!