Followers

Thursday 1 June 2017

you are incredible


Good morning! It's June. JUNE!!!! Already. I'm not ready for it to be June...it's too soon to be June, we've only just had spring, this year must be the fastest ever (another sign of getting older I fear!!)
Anyway...the Southern Girls have a brand new challenge for you...it's everyone's favourite theme 'Anything Goes'...sponsored this fortnight by Sasayaki Glitter.
I coloured one of their cute images to make my card, an adorable little dragon, available here. The green background is embossed using a Leonie Pujol ef. I added some scraps of red ribbon between the snippets of dp.
We'd love it if you chose to play along with our challenge this fortnight, just pop over to Southern Girls Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous creations of my talented teamies and to add your own beautiful projects.
Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day
Chris
xx
Challenges entered:
lilredwagon #396
thepapershelter  #296
fairytale #169
addicted-to-stamps  #149
crafting-with-dragonflies. #81
sendasmile4kids bright colours

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely bright card Chris, fabulous design.x [aNNie]

mixamatoasties said...

Awww. I love him!!

And yeah, June! But it's a good day in our house, it's Scott's birthday :)

Susan xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
yes where oh where did the last 5 months go it only seems like yesterday it was Christmas well on your blog at least. LOL.
I love this wonderful card and the colours are so bright and cheerful.
Such a very cutie little green dragon.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Michelle said...

I can't believe it is June already either Chris. I love this card, especially the cheerful bright colours and sweet dragon. Michelle x

Kathleen said...

Well old lass, I thought we were still in March, might as well have been with the weather here these past few days.
Cute image, beautifully coloured and a really lovely layout.

Kath x

scrappymo! said...

This is so very cute. Loving the bold colour you used here!

Wynn said...

Cute cute cute!! Thank you for sharing this delightful card with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Donna Ellis said...

This is so precious, Chris! Lovely, happy, vaibrant colors, and a dearness that makes me want to cuddle and snuggle up to your darling little dragon. hugs, de

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweet image and I LOve your colours and design Chris.
Tell be about it! I feel as though I've only just had a birthday and now It's come around to June and I'm having another lol.
Chrissyxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Chris, this little cutie so has a place in my heart!! Love, love, LOVE this darling creation! Love that way you added in wee scrap of DP, such a cool way to use up those offcuts and the wee floral buttons, oh my goodness, super sweet! Love the 'incredible' word die, lovely touch. I'm totally with you on the 'someone hit fast forward button on this year', it is whizzing by at breakneck spead and I'm struggling to keep up lately! So it's nice to know I'm not the only one that feels it's going awfully fast! I think we both need a cuppa and just to stand still for a couple of minutes!! LOL. Huge hugs, Wends xoxo

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Aw Chris....what a cute card....just love the sweet image....soon be christmas!...lol...Joolsx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Adorable image and great work on this layout! Thanks so much for playing along in our Digital challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

JanR said...

So cute! I especially like the embossing and the strips of ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

chrissy xx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Chris, another beautiful creation! Judy x

Julie said...

This is just adorable. Love the colors and the ribbon
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps in our Animal challenge
Julie T