Followers

Saturday 2 September 2017

For a child...or baby

Hi, I'm back already with my card for September's challenge at Crafty Calendar, we would like to see your cards for a baby or a child. I don't know why but I really struggle with baby cards... I think I have some kind of mental block! It's not even as if I don't like babies...amongst my friends and family I'm known as the 'baby grabber' because I just love to cuddle them! However, I needed to make a card for my niece whose baby girl is expected this month so was inspired to make this :)
The stamp is LOTV, coloured with pencils, papers are from Joy Crafts, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, our fabulous sponsor for this challenge. Hope you can find the time to play along with us this month, just click here to join the fun!
Thanks for visiting today, enjoy your weekend.
Chris
x

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Chris! The LOTV image is beyond adorable, and your niece will LOVE IT. A keepsake to remain tucked in the baby book for sure. Your colored pencil technique is beautifully done, and all the design elements done tastefully in pale pink look fantastic against the rich earthy brown tones and kraft cardstock. It would work fabulously in the Cardz 4 Galz challenge this time!

Jenny L said...

Hi Chris,
I don't know why you say you struggle with baby cards as this is gorgeous, and that image is just the cutest.
Love your wonderful design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Chrissy said...

Such a cute little image Chris and I love you pencil colouring and the flowers and bow..so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! That baby is so precious!! Your coloring is perfect!! I love the papers and the beautiful bow!! So gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathleen said...

LOTV baby images are always super cute. Great addition of the brown colours, I think pink and brown go so well together. Lovey die too.

Kath x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is absolutely delightful Chris I love the little girlie image on Kraft card, the frame and papers are fabulous
hugs
lorraine x